Thursday, May 19, 2022

Wix Website Design, Wix Ecommerce Website And Wix Redesign











About:

Are You Looking for a Professional website designer for your Business?



You have reached the right gig I will design Wix Website for You.



Hi! I am a professional WIX certified Designer with 5 years of experience in web designing where I have developed more than 300 elegant websites. My actual goal is not just to make money but to satisfy my clients with the best I can do.



If you want a responsive Wix Website Design or want Wix Redesign with a fresh look, then you're on the right gig. 



FEATURES:

✔ Responsive Web for Desktop, Mobile and Tablet.

✔ Wix landing page

✔ Wix eCommerce / wix store

✔ Wix SEO 

✔ Wix redesign

✔ Theme selection and research

✔ Suitable colors and font selection

✔ Logo and favicon

✔ Speed Optimization

✔ Free Stock Images (Licensed)

✔ Free Support

✔ Free Consultation

✔ Free Maintenance 



Why Choose Me?



✅ Wix Expert

✅ High-Quality Work

✅ On-time Delivery

✅ 100% Refund Policy



If you have any queries and want to check out my portfolio feel free to contact me I would love to assist you.



If the above packages/Prices are out of budget? Please feel free to contact me and negotiate. Just inbox

Haseeb

Reviews


:

Great experience, however the website was delivered slightly late the seller was happy to fix and amend any changes I suggested and delivered a perfect product! ☺️

:

Thank you very much for the kind words:)

:

Haseeb was great to work with. Great communication skills. Easy to work with. Quality was top notch. Would 100% work with him again

:

Thank you so much for the kind words😊

:

Thank you for your services.




No comments:

Post a Comment