Monday, May 23, 2022

Design Wix Website And Redesign Wix Website Professionally











About:

I am expert in creating your professional Wix website from scratch and redesign your existing website into a professional way. I will also make sure that you are completely satisfied with the website you receive.I work with focus on Standard & Professionalism to deliver right product for your business. 



SERVICES INCLUDE:

------------------------------------



✓ Creating a custom responsive website design.

✓ Redesign your Existing Wix Website

✓ Follow the Style of Another Site you Like

✓ Ecommerce site 

✓ Landing pages

✓ PSD to Wix

✓ FIGMA TO WIX

✓ Setting up Wix Booking, Blog, Events

✓ Setting up Wix store (eCommerce).

✓ SEO and Mobile friendly structure

✓ Best user experience and CTAs

✓ Membership / subscription login / registration based 

✓ Setting up and Customizing the store (eCommerce + Adding Items to your Store)

✓ Social media integration

✓ Mailchimp or other mailing lists integrations

✓ Live chat integration



WHY CHOOSE US:

------------------------------------



✓ Reliable Top-Rated Wix Expert

✓ High-Quality Work

✓ Offer Discount Codes



Please contact me before placing order so that we discuss important details it will improve the Quality of the Project !





Reviews


:

I was very satisfied with the finished product. I did have to back and forth a few times and it did take a little longer than expected to get everything the way I wanted but in the end, it was done to my full satisfaction. Quality of work was very good. I would hire again.

:

Absolutely fantastic service, unlimited changes and really responsive. My website has been miraculously transformed. Thank you Iqra for all your hard work! Dr. Amun Kalia- Private GP, London

:

It has been a great experience. Your work has been professional and courteous, not to mention high quality. Thank you. I will recommend in the future 🙏🏾

:

Wow. What an amazing job, she is very talented and the real deal. I will be coming back for more. Thank you

:

3rd order from her. She’s great




No comments:

Post a Comment