Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Design Blogspot Website With Custom Domain











About:

I will create for you professional blogger website for you (Blgger.com). Cheap and Safe way to start a website (Blog) for beginners and very easy to use. All you have to do is write your content and click publish!



I will do:

  • Create your blogger site
  • Install a professional theme
  • Customize it as you want.
  • Upload a simple logo and a site icon logo.
  • Create few pages like (About us, Privacy Policies and Contact us)
  • Simple Search Engine Optimization.
  • And useful gadgets.
  • connect it with Custom domain as you want( may be already purchased or can be purchased by me)



I will provide 

  • Simple tutorial to guide you.



Please leave a message before ordering the gig. Thank You!



If you already have a domain name I can add your domain name. So you can use .com, .net or .org instead of blogspot.com



Perfect for personal websites, news, and business site or portfolio websites.

I am a student & part time web developer on many CMS . I can create websites for your business, product or personal use using my skills and experience and I will deliver as fast as I can.



check my recent work:

https://www.techniqueadvisorsllc.com

https://www.goodmorningvo.com

http://www.basooms.com

Reviews


:

so friendly

:

Perfect works great with putting together my idea

:

Thanks 😊 for having very good experience 🙂

:

Perfect great work & response time

:

Thanks for having great experience 🙂




No comments:

Post a Comment