Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Professionally Design And Redesign Wix Website











About:

Hello. I'm Faizan Tariq, an expert in WIX, WEEBLY, SQUARESPACE, WORDPRESS, AND SHOPIFY STORE. I have 5 years of experience in website development and designing and have completed over 500 projects with an almost 100% rating.



What Services I Can Offer?

✔ Develop a WIX, WEEBLY, SQUARESPACE, WORDPRESS, AND SHOPIFY STORE Landing Page.

✔ Design a WIX, WEEBLY, SQUARESPAC WORDPRESS, AND SHOPIFY STORE Complete Website from Start.

✔ Development of Online Store.

✔ Redesign your existing WIX, WORDPRESS, WORDPRESS STORE AND SHOPIFY STORE Professionally. 



What I Will Provide?

  • Desktop & Mobile/Tablet Friendly
  • Classic and Modern
  • Gallery setup
  • 100% Responsive Site
  • Landing Page
  • E-Commerce Store
  • Contact Form/Subscriptions
  • Short Time Delivery
  • Blog setup
  • Signup and login functionality
  • On-page SEO



Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing a Gig.

Reviews


:

The best web designer!!! I hired him to create a website on the past, and now when I need to add pages, or do any difficult editing I order his gig again. He is truly the best!

:

Thanks it was always pleasure working with you. Also thanks for the tip as well.

:

awesome work, very happy with site and it looks much better than I had before!

:

Thanks it was great experience working with you. Also thanks for the tip.

:

Will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment