Friday, June 17, 2022

Alter And Update Your Website











About:

Please contact me before you order my gigs and we can discuss and give you the best quote.

If you need website updates please feel free to contact me with your request.



Why should I be your pick?

 

I will provide you: 





  • Responsive designs to all screens (Laptops, Notebooks, Tablets, and Mobiles).
  • Custom Eye-catching design.
  • SEO Friendly design.
  • Optimized Images for Fast-Load Optimization Minimum HTML (No unnecessary Divs).
  • Free social media and Facebook page integration.
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • Image sliders.



and much more...



I can work using any of there programming languages/frameworks (I use the latest version on all):

  • HTML5/HTML
  • Wordpress
  • CSS3/CSS





The price depends on the website platform, scope of work, and other things, so Please contact me before you order my gigs and we can discuss and give you the best quote

Reviews


:

DEFINITELY BOOK THIS GUY!! If you are scrolling through, like i was, don't look any further. Shubh at the Kreative TEAM did such a fantastic job on my website. At one point he was working side my side with me making adjustments and fixing errors from past web editors. Now my page looks amazing. He was super easy going when I wanted specific things (like a certain font) and chilled about the whole process. And was also very fast. A request would be done within minutes!! Will definitely hire again.

:

Thanks alot for such wonderful feedback it was pleasure working with you.

:

This seller was prompt, professional and did a great job updating our website. I look forward to ordering from them again!

:

Thank you so much for your feedback

:

I'm am very pleased with the quality, communication, delivery time and knowledge from this provider. I will definitely used this team again!




No comments:

Post a Comment