Thursday, June 9, 2022

Design And Create A Site On Wix











About:

Want a website for your business or want to create a blog of your interest?



You've come to the right place. I will design and create a website of your interest as per your needs.



Services offered:

  • Website design
  • Content upload
  • SEO Optimization
  • Setting up a payment method
  • Content update
  • Linking social media profiles
  • Feedback section



Example of site created by me: https://stonksandchill.wixsite.com/my-site



*Wix premium plans charge are not included*

*You can contact me again for any changes on the website. Charges: 0.5$ per change/addition of content*

*I am not a developer. I will be using templates and functions provided by Wix*

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment