Sunday, June 5, 2022

Use Wix Code To Add Custom Features











About:

Hi there! I develop custom features for WiX sites using coding.



Please contact me before placing an order to get an accurate quote and a timeline.



Feel free to send in your requirement and I'll get back to you. All the custom developments include unlimited revisions up to 3 months from the delivery date!



Some common custom feature requests I receive are listed below.



  • Custom forms
  • Advanced membership dashboards
  • API integration with third-party services to WiX sites
  • Custom payment flows
  • Wix database integrations
  • Advanced search functionalities with filters & sorts
  • Calculator widgets 
  • Custom booking systems
  • Custom user login portals
  • Custom chat features

Reviews


:

This guys is incredible! He works quickly, efficiently, and refuses to give out an inferior product. He’s genuinely one of the best guys out here on fiverr and you won’t be disappointed. He’s a great communicator, and will definitely make sure you are left happy and with a great addition to your website! This is the 2nd time I’ve ordered from him!

:

This guy is the best coder for wix out there !!! he delivers above and beyond for every different project. I cant fault his work. Will use over and over again. A++

:

I had an amazing experience with Webshop, the work was done in the delays, as demanded, and communicated with my regularly. I would recommend 100%.

:

The absolute best person to work with, no problem too hard!!! Could not recommend more and will be using again.

:

I can’t thank his efforts enough. I had to be the most demanding client he’s ever had lol. But his professionalism and excellence of work he delivered was awesome. I seriously and honestly rate his work and communication at a very high standard. Delivered everything and more. Thanks again my man šŸ‘




No comments:

Post a Comment