Sunday, June 26, 2022

Design And Redesign Your Squarespace Website











About:

I will design your Squarespace website with your requirements. I have developed many static and dynamic websites and online stores using the Squarespace platform. I will design a professional, well looking and user-friendly Squarespace website for you





Services :

  1. Complete website design
  2. Existing site redesign
  3. I can make your site look like your example site
  4. Integrate Contact Form
  5. Login and register functions (If needed)
  6. Popup Window integration for Subscribers
  7. Adding Google Map 
  8. Fast Loading Speed
  9. SEO friendly features
  10. Animation effect
  11. Custom coding(If needed)



Gig Requirements:

  • Squarespace login details
  • A sample of a Squarespace site design you prefer
  • Pages Names
  • Content and images for the website

Reviews


:

Amazing expierence. They communicate verywell and changed every details that i asked for. Love design and way they think. They integrated all of my plugins to my website and succesfully launched my web. THANKS ALL

:

THANK YOU!!

:

Graphicbiya was great! He did exactly as told and did all the revisions we asked for. Would work again.

:

THANK YOU!!

:

Awesome Delivery. Seller is very quick in response time




No comments:

Post a Comment