Friday, July 1, 2022

Design Landing Pages Sales Funnel In Clickfunnels Kartra











About:

Greetings! :)



You're at right place if you need a sales funnel expert. I will help you setting up landing pages, sales funnels, lead pages, and funnels with 3+ years of my funnel experience on different platforms such as clickfunnels, kartra, kajabi, getresponse, especially clickfunnels expert





I will help you with the following:



➼ Sales funnels / Landing page / Opt-in pages

➼ Membership Funnel on Kartra / clickfunnels

➼ Autoresponder integration 

➼ Payment integration (Paypal, Stripe, etc.)

➼ Thank You Pages / Download Pages

➼ E-Book download pages

➼ Upsells or downsells pages           

➼ Webinar Funnel/Survey Funnel

➼ Funnel fixes and Outlook Optimization

➼ Domain Integration





****Message me Before Placing an order****



 Want samples of my work? Just leave me a message :)

Reviews


:

great job.

:

Thank you.

:

Great communication, accurate and efficient delivery. Will definitely work with him again.

:

Thank you for your kind feedback

:

Amazing seller, did everything I asked for with speed and integrity!!




No comments:

Post a Comment