Saturday, July 23, 2022

Amazing Figma UI And Webflow Website Development











About:

👋 Hi! I'm Mahir, a UI Designer & Webflow Expert!



I helped STARTUPS, BUSINESSES, ORGANIZATIONS by delivering Creative, Engaging & Memorable Web Designs that SALES & BUILDS MOMENTUM.



My Portfolio: 

https://tinyurl.com/yayt4rsl



Project Timeline: Wireframe ➡ Figma/PSD UI ➡ Webflow Development ➡ Go Live

====================================



Phase 1: Wireframe

First I'll design UX on low-fed wireframes.  



Phase 2: Design

After that, we'll move to Figma/PS and design the UI for our dream project. 



Phase 3: Development

When we finish our UX/UI we'll jump to Webflow & Start Developing our website, of course, a responsive website! 



Phase 4: Go Live

After some final touch, we'll be ready to Go Live. 



Important Note:

I'll provide FREE TRAINING & 7 DAYS FREE SUPPORT on Standard & Premium Gig. I've mentioned the pricing in the package details section, still, if you have any sort of question just please let me know!



I do:

=====

• Landing Page 

• Business

• SaaS

• B2B

• B2C

• Blog

• Portfolio

• Non-profit etc.



I’m sorry, I don’t do Adult, Alcohol, Religious websites, etc.



Shoot a message before placing the order. :D

Reviews


:

Wonderful designer! The Webflow design was beautiful and exactly what we needed.

:

great experience! will order again!

:

Tajwar is a very talented, and he did a great job designing my site in Figma and bringing it to life in web flow.

:

Great work again!

:

Mahir was fantastic to work with, super professional and I would recommend him to anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment