Friday, July 22, 2022

Design And Build Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

Hi There!!!

          Do you need a Beautiful Attractive Website? You are on the Right Gig!



I will give you (MOBILE, TABLET, DESKTOP) a friendly responsive WordPress website, Custom WordPress Design. The completed Website will be completed according to your requirements and will be fully responsive. Powerful websites for growing companies.



WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES

 1. Fully responsive and professional looking.

 2. revisions until 100% satisfaction 

 3. Theme and Plugins customization

 4. Search Engine Optimized (SEO)

 5. Friendly & Easy to Use Admin Panel

 6. Social Media Integration

7. Eye-catching interface & Unique design

8. PSD to WordPress/ Figma to WordPress design

9. Payment Gateway Integrate

10. Newsletter/Sign-Up Form

11. Membership System

12. Bug Fixing

13. High-quality deliveries





WHAT TYPE OF DESIGN DO YOU NEED?

 * Business web

 * Blog & Magazine,

 * Education,

 * Entertainment,

 * Wedding,

 * Portfolio,

 * Services,

 * Legal,

 * Gym,

 * Health & Fitness And All.



If you think that I am the best, Feel free to contact me. I will be happy to work and will show you my all worklist.

Reviews


:

Ariyan did an amazing job building my website. He was responsive and created exactly what I wanted in a very short time frame. I would highly recommend him. Thank you very much.

:

3rd time. I needed some changes to the website. He did everything properly. His work is professional and beautiful. Highly recommend him.

:

Super professional!! Very passionate and dedicated about him work. We would highly recommend. Very receptive and will work with you to get a site how you need it!! Thanks for the continued support.

:

Ariyan really wants to make sure you are satisfied with what he is doing for you and he is very good at what he does. I will take his services again.

:

This is a great experience with ariyan. He was very helpful. I will use him/ refer him for any projects. He is truly a great contractor.




No comments:

Post a Comment