Thursday, August 25, 2022

Add Custom Html Css Code To Your Squarespace Website











About:

Are you looking for someone to inject HTML and CSS code to your squarespace website?

We will create a custom code, based on your needs and requirements.



We cover:

  • CSS
  • HTML
  • Typewriter installation
  • Collapsible FAQ Section
  • Custom button styles
  • Section styles change
  • Page/Content layout changes
  • Elements style changes
  • Solve Issues related to links
  • And lot more...........



We will assure you that you will be 100% satisfied with our services.  

If you are interested then what are you waiting for? Just send us a message we will tell you the solution of your problems.



Thanks for looking at my gigs! Please see my other gigs as well.



PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE GIGS WITHOUT CONTACT ME.

Reviews


:

The best on the platform. Gets back to you instantly and makes your vision come true. Any detail you need to make to your code, you can get it! I had a very specific request and it was created for me. It would have taken me weeks to get it done myself.

:

thank you

:

Lalat have been really helpful and communicative. I will not hesitate one second to work again with. Thank you a lot for your time and work

:

Thank you

:

I needed some help with Squarespace custom css. Lalat was able to help me with all the issues that were bugging be. Amazing communication and super helpful! I will be coming back!




No comments:

Post a Comment