Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Fix Your Webflow Issues, Bugs, Problems











About:

Something isn't working properly on your Webflow website? Or do you want to make small changes but don't know how? Look no further. Just drop me a message and I will assess if I can help you.



One of the things that I provide in this gig:

  • Layout issues (overflow, overlapping, flexbox, grid)
  • Alignment issues
  • Stretched images
  • Responsiveness issues
  • Spacing between elements
  • Positioning issues
  • Small design changes
  • Edit content (upload new images, videos, edit text)



Please contact me before placing an order.

Have a great day!

Reviews


:

I was really happy with how quickly Serge was able to turn around my web design. He was able to take my vague ideas and turn them into a beautiful website. He was also very patient with me when I was making changes. I would definitely recommend Serge to anyone looking for a web designer.

:

Serge delivers amazing work! Fast response time, keeps you updated, delivers fast & knows exactly what you need. I'm going to contact him in de near future for website updates, etc. I would recommend him to anyone!

:

Did a fantastic job. Was able to do everything I asked.

:

nice 👍👍👍

:

Went above and beyond and was pateint!




No comments:

Post a Comment