Thursday, September 29, 2022

Design Or Redesign Your Wix Website To A T











About:

Back from a short break! I am available to take on projects. Send me a message and we can discuss your project!



Are you looking for someone to design your website or perhaps redesign it? Look no further! My name is Angelique - a website designer based in The Netherlands - and I can help you (re-)create a tailor-fit Wix website :)! 



Creating a website is (in the end) very personal - it represents your brand and who you are. In order to do so we can thoroughly discuss the details before starting. Ultimately, my goal is to help you. I am open for feedback and will do my best until you are satisfied with the results! 



Are you looking for a (more) customized project or perhaps working with a small budget? Please do contact me and we can discuss the options! 



Please message me before placing an order! 



What I would need: 



- Background information / why you want/need the website

- Logo (if available)

- Color palette (if available)

- Pictures you would like to use

- Font (if desired/available)



Have something else you would like to add? Leave any other instructions in the Buyer Instructions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment