Thursday, October 13, 2022

Create A Successful Squarespace Website For Your Business











About:

*PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER*



Websites play a significant part in a company's brand identity and require a professional touch to ensure success in achieving strategic goals.



I will be your trusted designer who also applies digital marketing and search engine optimisation best practices at the same time.



I've seen too many websites launch without effective digital marketing and SEO techniques applied. They look great, but they don't perform well.



I am the whole package, because I have experience across the entire spectrum of online, I can design and optimise your Squarespace site for success.



I have eleven years of experience in digital marketing, have worked across numerous content management systems during my career and built several sites for clients.



I have a Bachelor of Social Science in Media Studies and a Certificate of Digital Marketing (Marketing Association).



I understand the value of well-written online copy, how it impacts page rankings in search, and I have high attention to detail.



On-page SEO comes as naturally as breathing to me and I thoroughly enjoy it.



Order with peace of mind. Ill help you set up your Squarespace website for success

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment