Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Build Wix Websites Or Convert Figma, Xd Into Wix











About:

***WELCOME TO MY GIG!***





Hello, I'm Ashik. I am an expert Wix designer & developer. In my gig, you will get the best Wix service with full support.





My only focus is to satisfy my client with my work by creating high-quality, unique, modern, and easy-to-use Wix sites.





How the GIG works:

➡️ Reach out to me and share the brief

➡️ Discuss the requirements and set the scope and set the timeline

➡️ Leave everything else to me :)

 

What you can expect from this GIG:

✔️ Professional & engaging Website

✔️ Fully Responsive design

✔️ Design customized according to your niche & branding

✔️ SEO Optimization

✔️ eCommerce Integration

✔️ Blogs, Bookings, Subscription, Courses, etc.

✔️ Automations and Dynamic Pages

✔️ Complete ownership of the site and assets used in it.

✔️ Fast communication

✔️ Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied with the website.



If there is anything else you need or have any questions, please feel free to reach out and we can discuss it.



Inbox for a live portfolio or check examples on my profile page.



Thanks and look forward to working with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment