Sunday, December 18, 2022

Design And Develop A Professional Squarespace Website











About:

Please message me before placing an order to make sure what you want is possible in Squarespace.

 

Hi, I'm Mai, professional graphic and web designer. Let's work together to create the perfect website for your brand or business!

 

I love designing minimalist and modern professional websites for entrepreneurs and small businesses that want to connect with their audience. My approach is UX-driven while emphasizing creativity and visual design. I provide a stress-free, streamlined and efficient website development process from start to finish.

 

My packages include:

 

  • Professional Squarespace design and development (custom CSS design)
  • 20% subscription discount for the first year (annual subscriptions only)
  • Mobile Responsive Design
  • Newsletter, Social Media or other third party integrations
  • Post-launch Support

 

Looking forward to working together.

 

***IMPORTANT***

Copy and images must be supplied by you. Let me know in advance if you require stock photos.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment