Monday, December 26, 2022

Professional Jekyll Theme, Website Development











About:

Jekyll is a popular static site generator platform for the people who love Open Source. Yes, Jekyll is an open-source platform. 

You can get awesome Personal blogs, corporate websites, landing pages, marketing pages or any kinds of web interfaces with Jekyll.



Why i should use Jekyll?



  • For a faster website.
  • No hosting required.
  • Full control to customize design
  • Lifetime Free SSL certificate 
  • No additional or hidden charge



Why choose me for Jekyll Services?



I am working with Jekyll for many years. I am a professional Jekyll Developer and selling premium Jekyll themes myself too. So I know the coding standard, market needs and I am capable to provide best Jekyll development services than others.



Jekyll Service Type 



Professional Jekyll Customization

Custom theme / Development

Bug Fixing

Feature Development

Convert PSD/ JPG / AI to Jekyll Development

Other CMS to Jekyll Migration

Free hosting Setup

SSL Setup

Netlify Deployment



Please contact me now via Fiverr to get a professional website with Jekyll. I am ready to help you with any kind of Jekyll theme development work. (100% Satisfaction Guaranteed) 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment