Sunday, December 25, 2022

Anything As A Certified Google Classroom Trainer











About:

The Online Platform that every teachers and students need in this pandemic and at their homes!



GoogleClassroom saves time and paper, and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized.



I have already trained more than 50 schools with 30 - 100 participants in one training session as my job. (You can check in the gig video gallery the classes I've taught)



My service would be a 1 on 1 online session in Zoom or Google Meet and I'll be teaching you Google Classroom in Teacher or Student's Account in 1 - 3 hours. Depending on the flow of the session.



You can ask as many questions as you want, so don't hesitate to ask. :) 



You will learn these skills even in my standard package.

  1. How to create a class/How to join Class.
  2. How to invite students.
  3. How to post an announcement.
  4. How to create Assignments, Activities, Quizzes, and Discussions.
  5. How to Grade Assessments.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment