Saturday, September 16, 2023

Wordpress Customization Of Advance Level











About:

WordPress is popular CMS with extensive customization options , cool features and easy to manage :



I can customize any thing of WordPress theme/plugin, with advanced level of coding skills & strictly following WordPress coding standards and guidelines. I have great working experience for theme customization of envato(themeforest) themes as well.



I will need your requirements details of required wordpress customization , along with the site URL of your site. I work with you and I will provide you top quality work within deadlines and I will keep you update with the progress of work.



You can ask for new theme creation as well.



Following is my work style : 



  1. Discuss your requirments
  2. Get back to you with research & plan
  3. Start development process online on my demo domain so you can see whats going on
  4. Deploy customization to your domain
  5. Fix compatibility issues if any 
  6. Testing (Multiple Browsers, Operation Systems & Devices )
  7. Speed and resource optimization(My part of code) 
  8. Delivered
  9. 6 months support (afterwords see my WordPress support gig)



Looking forward for a great working relationships.



Best Regards

Zaheer Abbas

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment