Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Design And Redesign Wix Website











About:

Have you want to build a wix website with good looking eye catching design ? Do you want some help with the design or redesign and adding in some plug-in, apps, social platforms ?
Most welcome , I have solution with some offer for you. I will create wix based website design or redesign any platforms like small or big website with eCommerce facilities. I will create 100% fully responsive mobile use friendly and SEO with custom design Wix site . I am well experienced to serve you with amazing work with faster delivery with Adding of all text, imagery and functionality throughout the Wix websites. 



Visual Redesign Basic Features:


# yes I will make sure your entire website is responsive



# Simplify your navigation



# Improve your page speed for lower bounce rate and longer sessions



# Make a clear Call to Action in Home to other pages



# Layout Improving



# Fix Color Combination



# I will use some Custom illustrations can reinforce your brand



# I will use some animation with intent



If you have any question Please feel free to Contact me.....

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment