Monday, October 23, 2023

Design An Outstanding Website Using Webflow











About:

Do you want to create an outstanding personal website or a website for your brand or business?



If you answer yes to this questions, then you are in the right place!



Hi, my name is Balogun Oluwasogo and I am a UX/UI Designer and Webflow Developer with experience in both mobile and web interface design and development. Webflow is a powerful tool which can help boost your brand and your business exponentially.



What you will get

A fully responsive website (PC, Tablets and Mobile)

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Animations and Interactions

Clear communication

Fully-functional CMS

Bug fixes



My goal is to deliver high quality websites with high conversion rate and I aim to achieve this through

User Research   

Clear communication.

Pragmatic approach to development



My dribble: dribbble.com/balogun_sogo

Behance: behance.net/oluwasobalogun



I look forward to working with you to create fantastic experiences. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment