Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Build Wordpress Website Using Gutenberg Block Editor











About:

Hey, welcome to my gig. 



If you want to build your website using Gutenberg Block editor or Full Site Editing FSE theme then you came to the right place. 



However, if you have any existing website that you want to convert into Gutenberg then I'll help you with that. I'll convert your existing site from any CMS or platform to WordPress using Gutenberg. (I use Elementor also if you want)



What will you get from me on this gig? 



  • Any existing website to Gutenberg
  • Elementor To Gutenberg block editor
  • Brizy to Gutenberg block 
  • Figma to Gutenberg 
  • Beaver builder to Block editor
  • Divi or any other page builder to Block editor. 



Theme & Plugins that I use most of the time.



  • Default WordPress Block editor theme. 
  • Spectra Block editor plugin 
  • Kadence Block
  • Generatepress
  • Crocoblock
  • and many more additional required plugins.



Guarantee that I provide: 

 

  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 
  • Pro-Level Communication 
  • Video Tutorial for your website (not required). However, if you want, I'll create a step-by-step tutorial.

 

So, without further delay.



Note: If you have any specific questions then feel free to discuss this before placing your order.

 

-Let's get started

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment