Sunday, May 9, 2021

Build A Professional Website With Responsive Design











About:

I'm a professional website designer that has been working for years to bring people's ideas to life through designing a befitting and responsive website for their needs. 



Having a website for your establishment is a nice way to project your business to the world as it can be accessed from any part of the world thus keeping you many steps ahead of your competitors. 



I design:



  •   From scratch
  •   Corporate Websites (Companies and Individuals)
  •   NGO and Realtor websites
  •   Blogs and Magazine News Sites
  •   Revamping of an already existing web page




Why should you hire me?



  • I'm a passionate designer willing to help you achieve your goals (even with a low budget)
  • With over 6 years experience in web design, I'm going to give you a quality and top notch service. 
  • I'll provide a 3 months support after the delivery with a manual to update the site.


Please note: I don't provide support for calls/chats or payments outside of the Fiverr Platform



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He worked hard.

Seller's Response:

I had a nice experience with him and I'm happy to have handled his project. I'd be glad to help out if he encounters difficulties doing anything on his new site. Thank you for the tip!

:

Very proactive

:

I'm glad to have handled Greg's second project! Thank you very much.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment