Saturday, May 15, 2021

Create A Unique And Professional Wordpress Website











About:

I have a bachelor of Computer Science degree and over 4 years of Wordpress Website Development and Designing Experience.



I specialize in Wordpress, Landing Page Development/Design, Complete Website creation using CMS (Wordpress), and SEO optimized Websites (and Content Creation) to Sky Rocket your Google Rankings.



If needed, I can provide minor changes to the content and Site Design (of any page and type) if it's getting in the way of your rankings and UX (user experience). 



Some sellers offer 5 or even 8-page Sites in 2 days for their basic Gig. I offer up to a 3-page Site for my basic $100 package because I invest quality time and won't rush through my projects. 



I will Create a Wordpress Website which has

  • Responsive Design (Optimized for Mobile and every Display)
  • SEO Optimized Structure (Clean Coded Theme and other ranking Factors).
  • Free Logo (for Standard and Premium packages).



Please read the Packages Descriptions for a better understanding. I have low rates because I am new on Fiverr (But have experience on different Freelance platforms). Choose me and I will not disappoint you.



Buy the Package Now or Contact me for the planning.



Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment