Monday, May 10, 2021

Design Website On Zoho Sites











About:

------------Please contact me before placing an order.-------------



I will create and customize your business website the way you want. 



What I can do in Zoho Sites:



  • I can convert any design into Zoho Site.
  • Responsive website for PC/Tablet/Mobile.
  • Zoho Sites gives you an option of free hosting (yousites.zohosites.com).    
  • Integrate Zoho Sites with Zoho CRM, Creator, SalesIQ, Booking and other Zoho products.  
  • Setup search engine optimization(SEO).



Additional services offered:



  • Forms - feedback, customer contact information, surveys, polls, event registration and much more. 
  • Integrations
  • Plug-ins
  • SEO
  • Themes
  • e-commerce sites.



Send inquiries of the project and requirements for further discussion.



Please be advised:

Always contact me before placing an order.

Price is only indicative and may vary depending on the deliverable.

I am highly experienced on zoho site and all other Zoho Development.

Why is this gig the best for you?

  • Quick response and constant update on progress.
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • 100% job satisfaction
  • More than 3 years of working experience

For any help please inbox me!

Reviews


:

I wanted to move a website from wordpress to Zoho Sites and enlisted the support of the zoho_technician. Originally we had scoped the work for 10 days as my web hosting was come up for renewal so I wanted to take the opportunity to move the site before the renewal. Because of delays on both sides, this wasn't achievable but the work was completed.

:

Great job on the work.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment