Monday, June 7, 2021

A Stunning Squarespace Website Design, Squarespace Redesign, Squarespace Seo











About:

Hi, there.

My name is Connorr. I am a Professional squarespace website designer with more than 75 completed projects on squarespace. (Please contact me for Samples). In this Gig, I will build a custom made squarespace website for your brand, company or business. I will upload contents, and do full squarespace website customization and link your domain from other provider.



My services:



  • Squarespace website design or redesign
  • Squarespace account set up
  • Squarespace seo
  • Squarespace website redesign
  • Squarespace blog
  • Ecommerce squarespace features set up
  • Custom made layout to suit your design objectives
  • Booking set up
  • Membership login
  • Testimonial slider
  • Online store and multiple products
  • Payment integration set up
  • Domain linking from other providers



Contact me now, I want to know your design objectives. Contact me if you have questions or any enquiry.







Reviews


:

Excellent Seller. He was very fast and professional. I'll employ him for future projects and I definitely recommend.

:

Connorr is very quick and professional. He is one of the best on this platform. The criteria was that I needed the website fast, he delivered promptly and also made a stunning website for my business. I am beyond pleased.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment