Sunday, June 6, 2021

Redesign Your Old Website To New Professional Wix Website











About:

Are You Looking for someone to Design or Redesign your Wix Website?



If you want a responsive site or want to redesign your existing site with a fresh look, then you're on the right gig. 



I will design a professional and modern Wix website that will complement your brand. 



My Services includes:



  • Build Wix Website from scratch
  • Redesign Wix website
  • Responsive Design
  • Add Features to Your Wix Site
  • Wix Onpage SEO
  • Minimal Design
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Wix E-commerce Store
  • Wix Booking
  • Wix Events
  • Wix Blog



Why Choose Me?

  • Quality Work
  • Refund Policy
  • On-time Delivery
  • Full customer support



You can ask me for bug fixing too. I take the time to understand your needs and translate that to a functional website.



Please, contact me first before you order a gig! 



If the above packages/Prices are out of budget? Please feel free to contact and negotiate. Just inbox me with your work details, i'll get back to your ASAP.

Reviews


:

The seller was patient and worked with me on changes needed. Thank you!!

:

Amazing and super fast!

:

Very communicative

:

He’s great and I am looking forward to hiring mahendra for our other sites!

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment