Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Build Stunning Squarespace Website











About:

I'm a passionate Business entrepreneur with more than 4+ years experience in the field of web development, I'm expert in Squarespace & Web Designing.

 

Here is a brief list of services I offer for Squarespace Websites:



  • Logo adjustments.
  • Header modifications.
  • Banner adjustments.
  • Custom CSS styling.
  • Custom scripts.
  • Javascript programming.
  • Embed plugins.
  • Apply custom fonts.
  • Upload content.
  • Implement slideshows.
  • Add popups.
  • Connect MailChimp.
  • Integrate analytics.
  • Connect domain.
  • E-commerce setup.
  • Blog setup.
  • Set Mobile responsiveness.
  • Troubleshoot problems.
  • Squarespace consulting.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is the most professional kind and patient person on Fiverr! His service was amazing! Us clients with a business we always want the best. As picky as we may be for our websites to be top notch he definitely delivers and goes beyond to satisfy your request. Don’t hesitate to contact him because you won’t regret it!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful client, whom I greatly enjoy working for! Thank for the tip šŸ˜Š

Seller's Response:

I liked the fact that this Seller saw my vision once I described it to him. He was very attentive. He was meticulous and thorough. He answered all of my questions because I am not the most tech saavy. He made my law office look very professional. His communication was impeccable. He was very patient and receptive to my revisions. We were in agreement about the timelines. The quality of work was superb I would definitely hire Usman again.

Seller's Response:

Many many thanks, I really appreciate the gig feedback! Good luck with the project!

Seller's Response:

He is extremely interested in getting your projects completed and making the customer happy. He even went out of his was to get me other services free of charge. Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment