Thursday, October 7, 2021

Build Clickfunnels Membership Or Sales Funnels Lead Capture Landing Page











About:

Hi there,
With three years of experience in clickfunnels landing page, sales funnels, membership website, lead capturing pages and sales page, I am confident I will be an excellent fit for Haystack Search’s next clickfunnels expert.


By purchasing this Gig, you can get Opt-in Funnel, Sales Funnel, Membership Funnel, Webinar Funnel or whatever idea you have in your mind. I believe original and quality works also 100% customers satisfaction.


My clickfunnels landing pages include:
-----------------------
  • Thank-You Pages / Download Pages
  • Lead Collecting Landing Page
  • Custom Domain Setup
  • Squeeze Page/Promo Page
  • Opt-in pages
  • Automated Email Template
  • Sales Pages/Sales Funnel
  • Membership Funnels
  • Order Forms / Checkout Pages
  • Webinar Registration
  • SEO Friendly
  • Free support with lighting fast Delivery
  • Speed Optimized




Additional features:
-----------------------
  • Payment integration (Paypal, Stripe, etc.) with sales pages
  • Proctect From Hackers
  • Paid Security Tools
  • Multiple Login Registration
  • Mailchimp Lead Collect
  • Subscribe POP Up Form

  • Auto-responder integration
  • And many more(Just mention it, I will do for you)



Let me ask if you have any question. I will be very happy to help you.
Sincerely, Ekramul

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He met me exactly where I asked him to meet me in terms of making a funnel like someone else's I liked. He was able to help me add all the content, as well as provide some direction with fonts used too. I appreciated the help with the revisions I had for him.

:

Absolute dream to work with..incredibly efficient, polite, worked quickly and I couldn't be happier with the final product. I'll definitely be using him in the future.

:

Thanks for your great word. I hope we will work together in future.

:

he did an awesome job, funnel looks great, he was very fast, and responds quickly and efficiently! Great Job!

:

Always there to help makes sure he does a great service for people.




No comments:

Post a Comment