Friday, October 8, 2021

Integrate Custom Code Html,Css And Js To Squarespace Website











About:

Please contact with me before placing an order



If you need to inject custom code to make your squarespace website more attractive and professional then I would love to help you. By default squarespace has design limitations and I can help you to add custom feature which is not available by default.



My services are bellow -

  • Parallax design on squarespace 7.1
  • Sticky and fixed header
  • Testimonial slider
  • Plugin integration
  • Multilingual site
  • Slider on 7.1
  • Mega menu
  • Responsive on all kind of device
  • Live chat
  • CSS animation
  • Custom layout
  • Boxed or full width background
  • Custom font and bottom
  • And a lot more



Please contact with me if you want any custom feature to add



Thanks

Reviews


:

Great, fast, delivered as promised.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment