Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Develop Responsive Web App Using Django Rest Framework And Reactjs











About:

I am a full stack developer with 1 year of experience in creating web applications with ReactJS and Django Rest Framework.



You will get:

  • Develop all types of web applications.
  • Any kind of Responsive web page
  • Deployment on your server
  • Business and requirement analysis
  • Advanced UI/UX design
  • Cross-platform support



I will cover the following:

  • Provide postman collection
  • Live Demo
  • Customize requests and responses at every level of complexity 
  • Complex serializers
  • Authentication
  • Views according to your need
  • Permission classes
  • Filtering
  • Pagination
  • Connect with other social platforms
  • Postgres
  • SQLite



Front-End Web Development includes:

  • HTML
  • CSS
  • SCSS
  • JavaScript
  • Bootstrap
  • ReactJS



I can't mention everything but hopefully. I will be able to do cover all the stuff you want in a better way and I will satisfy you.



For Customer Satisfaction:

I do not hesitate to go the extra mile to achieve the satisfaction of my customers.

To discuss your needs It's best to contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

Talha is a great person to work with, professionally equipped. He is very honest and communicates great. Will continue working with him and would highly recommend talha.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment