Thursday, November 24, 2022

Fix Bugs And Handle The Maintenance Of Your Site











About:

I am a professional Web developer with strong exposure to web application development having experience of more than 7+ years. I have all the skills to build a scalable website with both security and performance. I also have experience in design, UX, and SEO.



I have provided solutions to the client using both contributed and custom plugins and themes. I have a very good grasp of WordPress and Drupal Core. I'll help you fix bugs, and improve performance on your site. We can work together to maintain your website regularly.



Services I provide:

  • Bug fixing
  • Maintainance
  • Backup & Restore
  • Migration
  • Update & Upgrade





Important Modules or Features I have worked with:

  • Commerce
  • Payment Gateways (Paypal, Stripe, Paytm, Amazon, Razorpay, Authorize.net, custom, etc.)
  • SEO modules
  • Contact Form, webform
  • Elementor
  • Search Performance Improvement (Elastic, Solr)
  • JSON API
  • Redis, Cloudflare
  • DNS, Reverse proxy
  • Hosting & Server configuration
  • Performance & Security Improvement
  • Migration & Backup
  • Spam control
  • Gutenberg editor



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment