Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Set Up New Zenler Online Course











About:

**Please read before placing an order**

Hi, I am Kisilda, I own an online business for almost 10 years and I have been designing and working with tech and email marketing since then.

Creating a course is the best decision you can make in your professional life. I can help you save that precious time and use it for your gift by doing the tech & design work.



What I DO

  • Set Up Freebie Funnel
  • Design Pages (no HTML)
  • Set Up Courses
  • Set up Automations & add emails



What I'll need if you order the respective packages (*the details should be submitted after you place the order)

General Requirments

  • The #HEX color Codes, Font Names (where applies)
  • Pages Copy (where applies)
  • Course Content (where applies)
  • Images (where applies)

**After you submit the order you will see a more details requirements form.



What I DON`T DO

  • I do not do HTML or coding.
  • I do NOT write email content/copywriting services.
  • I do NOT turn your content into a course.
  • I do NOT do Integrations
  • No custom domains (if you need this please ask for a custom request-if I know your host platform)

See this gig extra for more options that you may not find in the packages.

See also my FAQ just to make sure you have your Q: Answered.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment