Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Customize Or Redesign Blogger Template











About:

I will set a Professional and Stunning template/theme. Will customize your page layout. Create Additional Pages. Dropdown menu, mega menu & widgets will also be there. Social Plugins will also be added. All you have to do is only post and publish. Leave the rest to me. I can assure that you won't be disappointed but be happy.



I will do:

  • Create and Customize Blogger site {if you don't have any}
  • Add a professional theme and customize it
  • Upload a simple icon {If you don't provide me one}
  • Add a domain name, so that you can use ".com, .org, .info" instead of "blogger.com" {If you have any}
  • Create additional pages
  • Add Gadgets and Widgets
  • Add Social Plugins
  • Post Blog {If you have any specific request}



I will provide you:

  • Source file of the icon I used.
  • 3 extra theme files {HTML programmed XML file}



Why me?

  • Satisfied job and multiple revision
  • Fast delivery on time
  • Quality & experienced work.
  • Fast response
  • 10 Days technical support.



I need from you:

  • Icon file {If you have any}
  • Access to your site
  • If you don't have a site, you have to provide me a Gmail account access and a Title for your blogger site.
  • Domain name {If you have any}



Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you...

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment