Sunday, January 8, 2023

Design Or Redesign Your Editor X Website











About:

Welcome to my gig, I'm Najeeb a Wix expert with more than 3 years of experience website designing using the Wix platform. Are you looking for a responsible and talented developer? I am ready to Design or Redesign Your Wix Website in EDITOR X from scratch as well as customize the existing website. You will receive Fast response + High quality + Reasonable Rate.



What You Will Get:

  • Make A Professional Website Design From Custom
  • Redesign or Revamp Old Site Into New Editor X Design
  • Responsive to Mobile, Tablets, Desktop, Laptop
  • SEO Optimize
  • User-Friendly Interface
  • Easy To Edit By Yourself
  • Latest Fonts Style
  • Best Color Combination
  • Logo Design ( If you Required )
  • E commerce Web site
  • Custom Features
  • Contact Forms



Websites that I offer:-



  • Landing page.
  • Business web site
  • Blog
  • Portfolio
  • Startups
  • Corporate
  • E commerce
  • Restaurant 
  • Gym/Fitness 
  • Beauty Salon
  • Education
  • Medical
  • Construction
  • Events



NOTE: Message me before placing the order!



If you still have any questions please feel free to text me. I'm here for you I'll respond to you ASAP

Have a good day!



Thanks!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment