Saturday, October 21, 2023

Design Wix Website, Redesign Wix Website Or Wix Landing Page Design











About:

I will help you create the wix website or wix landing page or redesign your wix website you were looking for. I always provide top quality for my clients and all my clients are always satisfied with my work.



I'm a professional & certified Wix Expert and have completed 160+ jobs already my local and international clients, and i have 60+ active client in various market.



I can develop any kind of Websites, like:

  • Agency / Business type site
  • Wix Online Store / wix eCommerce 
  • Wix Personal / wix Portfolio 
  • Wix Sales Funnel / Wix Landing Page
  • Wix News / Blog / Magazine site
  • Wix Real Estate / Realtors
  • Wix Art Gallery / Photographer Website
  • Crypto / NFT Wix booking site 
  • Doctors / Appointment with Wix
  • Wix Gaming / Product/ Landing
  • And much more related with Wix



What you will get from me:

  1. Design and Redesign wix website
  2. I will design from scratch
  3. Desktop & Mobile Responsive
  4. Add products, collection, product variation in store
  5. Coupon / discount add
  6. Wix on page SEO
  7. WiX Forms
  8. Wix LightBox & Pop Up
  9. Wix booking
  10. Wix ecommerce



If you are interested in my services, feel free to contact me.



Kind regards,

Norul

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment