Sunday, October 15, 2023

Update Your Wix Or Squarespace Or Jimdo Website











About:

Have a tired out of date Squarespace, Wix, GoDaddy or Jimdo website? I can fix that!



The art of web design is constantly changing and websites can quickly become outdated. This can not only make your existing customers feel uncomfortable but, may also discourage potential future customers. This is only one reason why updating your site can be vital to your web presence.



Fortunately, companies like GoDaddy, Wix, Squarespace and Jimdo are constantly updating their products to keep current with todays web trends. This is where I come in. I work in these website builders daily and know all the latest trends, not only in web design but, all of the new features CMSs are building into their platforms.



I have years of experience building websites for customers just like you and I am ready to build a refreshed, updated site just for you!



I will review your existing site top to bottom and look at all of your site's existing content and will create an updated design for you to review. I'll make suggestions about the UI and UX and make recommendations for added features.



When you are ready, I will build your new site.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment