Monday, October 16, 2023

Develop Responsive Webflow Website From Any Design











About:

Note: Please message me before you purchase anything so we can discuss your project.



if someone is looking for a webflow website, then you are in the right place.

Hi I'm Taslima as a CSE background web developer I know everything of the WEBFLOW. I have been working on webflow since 2018.

I will convert any of your web designs to webflow. I know almost all ins and outs of webflow, how to control it how to get 100% from webflow.

If you don't have any design then from a sketch I will start. Then wireframe then color analysis then UI and UX. Finally in webflow in will build your website.



MY SERVICES ARE FOLLOWING

  • Landing pages in webflow.
  • Blog website in webflow.
  • From any design like figma, xd,sketch to webflow website.
  • Ecommerce in webflow.
  • CMS website in webflow.
  • Portfolio.
  • Basic and advanced interactions
  • thrid party integrations
  • Responsive in all devices



What I need to do:

  • Your cooperations
  • Your webflow account for better delivery
  • If templates then you have to buy them.
  • Your design will be appreciated



Why me?

  • Easy communication
  • Hard-working
  • Honesty
  • Transparency



I hope we will work in long run also.



Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment