Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Be Your Unity Game Developer And Project Manager For 1 Month











About:

I am a Unity Game Development Expert, working in the gaming industry since 2013.



Why you should hire me?

 

I work with an amazing team of game developers and designers. We have done more than 500+ successful game projects with 100% client satisfaction. You can see examples of some of the projects in the videos of other gigs on my profile.



In this exclusive gig on Fiverr, I will be working as your:

  • Project Manager
  • Game Developer
  • Game Designer

for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for a whole month. 

 

 

How this Gig is different from others?

 

Some projects are long-term projects and some are in the initial planning phases, so in such cases, it's hard to provide an exact Quotation regarding budget and time. And sometimes a client wants a full-time dedicated resource for their projects.

 

Depending upon which package you choose, one or multiple resources will work on your project and I will provide you with a regular progress report and maintain everything from A to Z. You can also contact me in order to discuss a custom package suitable to your project needs.

  

So let's turn your ideas into reality. 

 

*BEFORE PURCHASING THE GIG PLEASE DROP ME A MESSAGE IN INBOX TO DISCUSS YOUR IDEA*

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment