Thursday, February 1, 2024

Cleanse, Balance Your Chakras, Aura And Remove Energy Blocks











About:

Enhance your physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being with a chakra Reiki healing session. I specialize in cleansing, balancing, and activating your 7 chakras to promote optimal energy flow and inner peace.



Using distance Reiki healing, I will cleanse and heal your chakras and aura, removing any negative energy or blocks that may be hindering your growth. If there are any specific chakras you would like me to focus on, please let me know.



Upon completion of your healing session, I will provide you with a detailed Reiki report in PDF format and will add you to my Reiki crystal grid for continuous Reiki and focused intention on your chakras.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment