Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Give A 3 Month Forecast Video Tarot Reading 24H











About:

Hi, welcome to my Gig!

 

This is a personalized Tarot Reading to provide a better insight, understanding, clarity and guidance in regards to what is coming your way in love, money & career. I will show you the full potential outcome and development of the situation by asking to the Spirit Guides about your situation & record a YouTube private video where you can see your own spread.

 

The general reading include:

  • BASIC : a SUMMARY reading about what surprises are coming your way in either Love, Career and Finances in 3 months
  • STANDARD & PREMIUM: IN-DEPTH reading about either Love, Money or Career for a 3 month scope (PREMIUM: 2 TOPICS). Guidelines, suggested approach & potential outcome + ADDITIONAL QUESTION
  • Soul's Journey Oracle Cards
  • Dices
  • Channeled messages
  • Letters
  • CHARMS READING

 

Feel free and open to tell me about your concerns and doubts. Every reading is special and important for me and for that reason I respect the confidentiality of my clients and put all my dedication to serve you while I read the cards. I do not have a time frame for each video because I let my spirit guides lead me through the reading in order to help you.



*PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE ORDERING*

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment