Thursday, May 27, 2021

Design A Responsive Squarespace Website For Your Business











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig!



Squarespace Website Design & Development



I am providing professional services since 2016 and i have been completed more than 300 project. If you need a informativenone-profitmusic,Photography, wedding,Education, real easteArtblog & Magazine, Health & fitness, store, portfolio or business website then i here to help you on this project.





What I can do for you:





  • 100% genuine and professional work.
  • Fast and easy communication
  • I will add custom code if necessary 
  • I’ll give you unlimited revisions until you satisfied
  • Fully responsive design that will work on all sizes of device.
  • Redesign your Squarespace website.
  • E-commerce website.
  • Responsive web site design.
  • Add new future.
  • User friendly and modern design
  • Membership / subscription login / registration based web site future.





Kindly contact me and discuss your project before ordering my Squarespace Website Design gig. 



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had an existing site with lots of pages but really simplistic design elements. This designer made my site look clean, crisp, and modern. Communication was very always prompt through the end of the project. Also, I really needed extra help with design work and adding photos and design concepts and I was not able to specify in my work order what this should really look like except "more modern" and "more appealing" and this designer really did a great job taking on that task and the results were great! I am hoping he will be available whenever I need more help.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback also if you need any type help please knock me I would love to help you

Seller's Response:

Masud was extremely helpful, patient and understanding on this project working really hard to bring our vision to life and staking on board all of the feedback we had given. Would 100% recommend and 100% use services again!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Masud was extremely helpful throughout the project. He was responsive, on time and his creativity helped me achieve exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment