Sunday, May 23, 2021

Design, Redesign Professional Squarespace Website For You











About:

Hello!



Please Message me before placing the order



I will Design and Redesign High Quality Professional SquareSpace Website for your Business.



In this Gig I will provide



  • Professional SquareSpace Website Design
  • SquareSpace Website Redesigning
  • Ecommerce Functionality (In Standard and Premium Package Only)
  • Pop Up Subscriptions
  • Contact Forms
  • Social Links
  • Google Maps Integration
  • Coding (where needed)
  • Mobile and Tablet Responsive Website
  • SEO
  • 100% Unique Designs
  • User Guide - Videos (On-demand)
  • 2 weeks FREE SUPPORT





Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My website was a monumental task for me personally. I greatly appreciated the creativity in bringing this vision to life, finally! I'm so proud of the final website design and content and that was very important to me personally as an artist. I was so grateful for the patience and professionalism that was extended to me as well. I needed a lot of "hand-holding" and I felt that I received that. She guided me and requested specifically what she needed and also let me know what she would need for the next steps. I couldn't be happier with the outcome and I would highly recommend. Will definitely be a returning customer. She is a treasure on Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It was a great experience working with you. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Meemgraphiics service was AMAZING! I recommend her to anyone looking to get their website done and spice it up a bit. I am a first-time user, and this was a bit of a gamble for me, but I was not dissapointed at all because I hired the right person. Her communication was great and her turnaround was on time, and on point! I give her 1000 thumbs up and hire her for my next petition when looking to change my website. Thanks again Meem!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :) it was great working with you

Seller's Response:

Marva was great! She exceeded my expectations! I told her want I wanted in my website and she created something that I love! She was very responsive when I needed to add/change something. I would highly recommend her and will definitely use her again! Thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment