Monday, May 24, 2021

Design Wix Website Or Redesign Wix Website











About:

 I will design wix website  for your business WIX is great for any kind of business, community and personal website. The great thing about WIX is that after completion you will be able to make changes to your website without any programming knowledge. 



Value Proposition:

  • Wix site design from scratch
  • Wix site redesign
  • A professional website layout with modern design elements
  • Mobile Responsive Design
  • On-page SEO
  • Full customization


Why Hire Me:

  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • Money-Back Guarantee.

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 100 % accuracy

  • 24/7 support




Your satisfaction is my first priorit
y!



Personal Note:

I am full time freelancer and as an artist i take I take a lot of Pride in what I design. With my packages i can guarantee you that you will get your dream website.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

always a pleasure

Seller's Response:

Thank you ever so much

Seller's Response:

Shocking!! I paid for absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!! He did work that was terrible then I had to BEG him to revert my website to the original version of what it was before I even started, because he deleted all my website content. He was absolutely SHOCKING and I paid for absolutely nothing, I really got seriously ripped off. I sent him examples of what I wanted and I sent him photos of mine that I wanted on my website, he did nothing and I don't think he knows what he is doing. He made me so many promises that I would love the site and that I would be really happy but instead I ended up with the same website that I began with. Buyer beware this guy is a con artist and a real scammer.

Seller's Response:

i dont understand this client i have work with many client before her project and they all are completely satisfied This buyer left a very dishonest review by mistake i just removed her testimonial and i told her i will revert it back but she deliver bad review

:

I had just finished my first gig ever, with hazratbilal2019, on Fiverr. I did not know what to expect but he exceeded my expectations. Working with him was professional, fast, effective, polite...basically everything and beyond what you expect from a really good service. The pricing is fair and to be honest, he did even more that we initialy agreed upon. I personaly recomed him for everyone. He'll get the job done!




No comments:

Post a Comment