Thursday, June 24, 2021

Create And Host Websites, SEO Freindly











About:

Hi and Welcome to my Gig!

I am a Professional Web Developer. I am quite an experinced PHP developer thats why my skills in WordPress are pretty good especially when it comes to Theme Customization. I usually build from scratch but if you already have a site i can look into that for customization. Following are the services includng in my Gig.



  • Customized, Responsive and Navigation Freindly Design Layout
  • Theme Installation
  • Theme Customization
  • Plugin Customization
  • Products Catelogue
  • Media Optmization
  • Performance/Speed Optimization
  • Contact Forms
  • SEO Freindly
  • Blog and Service Integration
  • Social Media Integration

Feel free to contact me and discuss your project.

kind Regards







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment