Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Design Page And Setup Funnels Using Clickfunnels











About:

Thank you for watching this GIG.

Here "I will design page and setup Sales Funnels using ClickFunnels." I can design different types of landing pages and set up funnels for you. 



I Can Design Page.

  • Squeeze page
  • Sales page
  • Upsell/Downsell/OTO page
  • Thank you, page
  • Download page
  • etc


I Can Setup Funnels,

  • Optin Funnels
  • FREE+SHIPPING Funnels
  • Webinar funnels
  • Auto webinar funnels
  • Membership funnels
  • ETC


If you like others Clickfunnels pages/funnels and you do not have a share funnels link, then give me that pages links. I will do copy the same design of your given ClickFunnels pages.



And, 

  • Integration with autoresponders likes MailChimp, AWeber Get response, etc
  • Integration with payment processor likes Paypal, stripe, etc 
  • Setup Custom Domain. 


AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!!



If you have any questions related to my service, then feel free to write to me. 



Thank you.



Reviews


:

Never disappoints! Will be back for more work for sure!

:

Rashed provided an excellent design for our salespage. Highly recommended!

:

Always excellent!

:

Rasheed was great to work with and very patient with me. Will be using his services again

:

Everythings perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment