Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Revamp, Design And Redesign Wix Site, Small Fixed Issues











About:

HI! My name Wajid. em Super cool  in Web development, Design and Redesign Wix sites.



Want to be a responsive website, design or redesign your site with fresh look? Then Feel Free to contact me.



Making a Website in Wix.com is easy through there drag and drop system, but a Professional Website designer make it Dynamic and stunning.



You can ask me for bug fixing too.



Our Services Includes:

  • Connecting Your Site to Your Domain
  • eCommerce and Online Store Web Sites
  • Responsive Sites (Mobile, Tablet & Laptop)
  • SEO Optimized Websites
  • Speed Optimization
  • Logo and favicon design

  • Redesign of Your Existing Website
  • Wordpress to Wix
  • Landing Pages
  • Scrolling Page


Please, 
contact me first before you order a gig! 



I have brief  the Packages to make it easier and faster for you to choose the best deals to your needs but if you think it doesn't fit your requirements, then please leave me a message and we'll discuss it further.



Thanks You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did amazing job. Went above and beyond what I asked him to do! I will definitely use him again for future projects. Was extremely patient with me to figure out exactly what I wanted.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. it was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward for more and thanks for thr Tip too!!

Seller's Response:

awesome seller to work with, professional and efficient experience. easily understood what needed to be done and implemented it. great results. highly recommended gig.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much sir :) waiting for next slot

Seller's Response:

great seller that gets it the first time. good, professional prompt work.




No comments:

Post a Comment