Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Design Your Professional Wix Website











About:

hi i am peter pro on developing sites on wix i will design a best professional wix site for you i have three reasonable packages 



1) design 1 page professional site or customize your site professionally 



2) design upto 6 pages wix site with mobile optimization/mobile friendly 



3) design upto 10 pages with E commerce functionality , mobile optimization/ mobile friendly and complete SEO service so people can search your site on any search engine. 



so what are you waiting for ? :) don't hesitate to contact me :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he has an eye for design.

:

I did everything he wants he still gave me 2 star which is very unfair to me.

:

Good delivery

:

Worked out great!

:

Great working with Peter, he was professional, great communication and made sure I was satisfied. 10/10 would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment