Friday, August 6, 2021

Copy, Clone Or Duplicate Any Website











About:

                      ◑ We Delivery Quality and Satisfy Customers ◑



Hey there!



I am Mufrad Hasan. I'm a professional Web Developer. I have long term experience on WordPress and i can design beautiful, clean and responsive website. I mainly focus on customer satisfaction. I believe that satisfy my customer with my work is the key to success.

As i am a Web Developer, i can develop any website. But in this Gig, i offer you only copy, clone or duplicate any website. Let's see, what this gig offers for you.



This Gig offers for You:

  • Clone website design Pixel to Pixel
  • Mobile, tablet friendly design.
  • Replace / Customize design.
  • Change / Replace contents with yours.
  • Easy Admin Dashboard.
  • Multiple Payment Gateway like Paypal, Stripe, Visa e.t.c



I'm Expert in below site:

  • E-commerce & Fashion 
  • Cafe & Restaurant
  • Blog and Travel
  • Business & Consulting



Why you choose Me:

  • 100% satisfaction 
  • fast delivery  
  • 15 Days free service



This service is Impressive and Awesome, Right? I can guarantee you Quality of work.

◑Then why are you waiting, place an ORDER or drop a message, I'll reply you ASAP◑

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was unbelievably fast patient and understanding, I needed a site copied and he even made minor adjustments that I requested! I WILL order again!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for share your experience 👍

Seller's Response:

Fast and accurate! Delivered all that was requested from him in perfect form and is always online for any changes. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for share your experience 😊

:

the best I've ever worked with. replies immediately. The result was exactly what I wanted. 10 out of 10 service




No comments:

Post a Comment